View previous topicGo downView next topic
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~
https://immortality.forumotion.co.uk

If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Empty If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit

Thu 29 Jun 2017, 23:51
[th]Author[/th][th]Message[/th]
AlexYCChiu
Inventor, I-Ching Expert & Herbalist
If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Nguyen-Ngoc-Bich3

If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Spacer
If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_minipostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:55 pmIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_quoteIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_up

Yeah Im gonna wear Darth Vader costume as my uniform. Then corporation soldiers can wear the white storm trooper outfit. Rule from sea to sea, later galaxy to galaxy.
If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_profileIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_pmIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_emailIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_www
J.R.S.II
IDU Humorist
If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Hawtcowboy-1-1

If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_minipostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:35 pmIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_quoteIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_up

You better hope someone doesn't decide to don a Batman costume and topple your evil empire.
If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_profileIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_pmIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_email
frank2008
Alex Chiu Product Vendor
If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Green_hornet

If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_minipostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:15 amIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_quoteIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_up

I will wear spiderman costume.
If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_profileIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_pmIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_email
apollo
Valued IDU Member
If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Dionysus

If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_minipostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:11 pmIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_quoteIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_up

I hope you're not serious. That will be a stupid idea.
If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_profileIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_pm
frank2008
Alex Chiu Product Vendor

If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_minipostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:32 pmIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_quoteIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_up

Maybe alex should prepare an original costume now that he is a superhero
Maybe something like magneto but more athletic
Gene Dwi
Conscious Being
If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Storm_in_desert_sun

If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_minipostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:36 pmIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_quoteIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_up

Or something like this, if Alex ever becomes gorgeous,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9BGiMvrUrk
If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_profileIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_pm
AlexYCChiu
Inventor, I-Ching Expert & Herbalist
If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Nguyen-Ngoc-Bich3

If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_minipostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:45 pmIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_quoteIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_up

I actually like superman costume. You know, you wear your panty inside out. Super man wears a red underwear outside. That's sexy. Makes me look gay, but you don't know if Im gay. Makes me mysterious. Maybe I wear a red underwear outside and wear darth vader mask.
If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_profileIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_pmIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_emailIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_www
frank2008
Alex Chiu Product Vendor

If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_minipostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:47 pmIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_quoteIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_up

alex.. a chinese man with superman costume is really too much even for you

maybe yoiu wear a bruce lee costume or ninja costume
J.R.S.II
IDU Humorist

If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_minipostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:32 pmIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_quoteIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_up

But if he's wearing a Vader mask no one will be able to see that he's Asian.
jc
IDU Staff Member
If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit 1129670770dinpreview

If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_minipostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:42 pmIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_quoteIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_up

And if he wears a darth vadar Mask not so may people will be scared.

If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_lol
J.R.S.II
IDU Humorist

If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_minipostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:45 pmIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_quoteIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_up

jc wrote:
And if he wears a darth vadar Mask not so may people will be scared.

If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_lol

On the contrary. People are terribly afraid of Darth Vader.

Alex, can you make a lightsaber? I think it is a challenge to make the laser stop at a specific point. Maybe you can use magnets or soy sauce to achieve this?
jc
IDU Staff Member
If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit 1129670770dinpreview

If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_minipostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:49 pmIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_quoteIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_up

If ALEX wears the MASK not so may people will be scared..
Alex face is much scarier.
Get it ? If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_lol
jc
IDU Staff Member

If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_minipostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:52 pmIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_quoteIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_up

He already made the lightsaber, The electric magnetic coil.. You know ?
The one with the spoon attached to it..?
That one is just a prototype.. but hes on his way to building a better one.
J.R.S.II
IDU Humorist

If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_minipostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:30 pmIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_quoteIf I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_up

jc wrote:
If ALEX wears the MASK not so may people will be scared..
Alex face is much scarier.
Get it ? If I get to be messiah, I am going to wear Darth vader suit Icon_lol

But his face is quite good looking for a Chinese guy.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum