View previous topicGo downView next topic
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~
https://immortality.forumotion.co.uk

Enter the Fat Dragon Sanmo Hong vs. Bruce Lee scene Empty Enter the Fat Dragon Sanmo Hong vs. Bruce Lee scene

Sat 01 Jul 2017, 09:13
  AlexYCChiu

Enter the Fat Dragon Sanmo Hong vs. Bruce Lee scene

Lead[-]
Enter the Fat Dragon Sanmo Hong vs. Bruce Lee scene Idu
04/01/13 20:21
This is truly a classic Kung Fu film.� This film actually made Sanmo Hong a household name.� It's whitty and great action.� Love this scene.�

Interact

Reply Quote
Enter the Fat Dragon Sanmo Hong vs. Bruce Lee scene Off_lineDantez #1 [-]
Enter the Fat Dragon Sanmo Hong vs. Bruce Lee scene U
04/01/13 21:01
Ooh, I haven't seen 'Fat Dragon' since high school! That takes me back Enter the Fat Dragon Sanmo Hong vs. Bruce Lee scene Happy

Interact

Reply Quote
Enter the Fat Dragon Sanmo Hong vs. Bruce Lee scene Off_lineAlexYCChiu #2 [-]
04/01/13 21:13
This is an era when Bruce Lee just died and people missed him.  So lots of immitators sprang up all over the place.  We suddenly got these Bruce Lei, Bruce Le, bruce Liu, etc.  I saw some of their films but I really don't like any of them.  First of all they are not the real Bruce Lee.  And 2nd its not fun watching one immitating somebody's who's dead. 

but this film by Sammo Hung was really a breakthru.  Although this film he was immitating Bruce Lee all the way.  But the fight scenes were great.  And he really did move like Bruce.  But he did this whole film with his own whitty way.  I actually like Sammo much better than Jacky Chan.  So I was say Sammo is really the best Bruce Lee immitator I have ever seen.  this film made Sammo famous you know.  Before this film he was a nobody. 

Interact

Reply Quote
Enter the Fat Dragon Sanmo Hong vs. Bruce Lee scene Off_lineDantez #3 [-]
04/01/13 21:40
It's kind of hilarious seeing someone doing damn near perfect Bruce Lee style movements & still getting dropped by the bad guys. I'm thinking of� the final fights with the outrageously black-faced "black" guy, & Beardy!

Interact

Reply Quote
Enter the Fat Dragon Sanmo Hong vs. Bruce Lee scene Off_linealexbot #4 [-]
05/01/13 04:53
I was Bruce Lee in my previous life.

Now I am a retarded biotechnologist.

Interact

Reply Quote
Enter the Fat Dragon Sanmo Hong vs. Bruce Lee scene Off_linealexbot #5 [-]
05/01/13 05:00
The "fat guy" actor is the same who in recent movie "Hip Man 2" is an old obese adversary of Hip Man.
Ip Man was the real name of Bruce Lee's first Master of Wing Chung martial art.
Ip Man 1 and 2 are GREAT movies, two must see, based on real facts.

Edited 2 times by alexbot 05/01/13 05:11.
Interact

Reply Quote
Enter the Fat Dragon Sanmo Hong vs. Bruce Lee scene Off_lineAlexYCChiu #6 [-]
06/01/13 20:11
That movie Ip Man is bunch of bullshit.  Great fight scene.  But Ip Man never fought some Japanese general in real life.  He was a policeman when Japanese invaded china. 

In movies you can do anything.  One person fight 10 people, etc.  but in real life trust me even the best fighter will have a hard time fighting 2 men at a time. 

Interact

Reply Quote
Enter the Fat Dragon Sanmo Hong vs. Bruce Lee scene Off_linealexbot #7 [-]
07/01/13 06:07
When I was 8 years old I used to fight against 2 kids at one time and I won easily every time. I was not bigger or more muscled. But I was fast and determined. I even took care not to harm them while winning at same time.
I think a great Master in full rage can beat and kill even 10 common people, occasionally.

Edited 1 time by alexbot 07/01/13 06:09.
Interact

Reply Quote
Enter the Fat Dragon Sanmo Hong vs. Bruce Lee scene Off_lineNinox #8 [-]
08/01/13 13:40
Sammo may not look like Bruce Lee, but he sure does the best impression I've ever seen. Normally I hate watching Bruce Lee's fight scenes, finding them far too
contrived and silly, but Sammo manages to pull it off quite well. Maybe it's his funny and intense charisma, I don't know.

Interact

Reply Quote
Enter the Fat Dragon Sanmo Hong vs. Bruce Lee scene Off_lineGrant #9 [-]
12/01/13 00:02
The video quality is horrible. 

Interact

Reply Quote
Enter the Fat Dragon Sanmo Hong vs. Bruce Lee scene Off_lineKrack7us #10 [-]
27/01/13 21:48
Favorite Sammo Hung quote: "Martial arts is about finding your center. My center is just easier to see." Hehe love it!

[url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url]
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum