View previous topicGo downView next topic
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~
https://immortality.forumotion.co.uk

Did God hears my prayer? Empty Did God hears my prayer?

Wed 28 Jun 2017, 16:55
Did God hears my prayer? Off_linestn0404

Did God hears my prayer?

Lead[-]
Did God hears my prayer? U
14/02/13 08:05
I am not sure if I can ask such question. Nevertheless, I asked if God has heard my prayers. I pray several times, and i wondered if they ever reaches the ears of God.

Year: e, Month: y, Day: h-VIII, Empty: y & m

Abide - 17        Chen - 1

G wa  X  U        G sh  -       gry
      R yo  -           R s   -       yel
 K w  P h   -           K w   -       red
      G cn  X  J        G cn  -       grn
      B y   X           B y   -       blk
      P t   -           P t   -       wht

Stable            6 Strike

http://damnrightaboutit.blogspot.com/
Interact

Reply Quote
Did God hears my prayer? Off_lineXiao Hu Did God hears my prayer? 51x5vr #1 [-]
15/02/13 00:14
Look,  it's not easy to answer this kind of questions. You can ask I-Ching anything. Problem is you can't read. How will you be able to tell if the answer you receive is correct and follow all I-Ching rules?

A hexagram is like a building with many windows. The reader's personal point of view influence the interpretation, even when the answer is technically correct. What do you think the interpretation will be if the person who answer you does or doesn't believe in God??

Interact

Reply Quote
Did God hears my prayer? Off_lineXiao Hu Did God hears my prayer? 51x5vr #2 [-]
22/02/13 12:40
I showed your hex  to someone who is like a teacher to me.  He said  "Of course God hear his prayers. But tell this guy that he hears not only his prayers, God sees and hears everything. Every single thought is heard and recorded. And he should learn patience. " 

Interact

Reply Quote
Did God hears my prayer? Off_linestn0404 #3 [-]
18/03/13 04:51
Darn, sometimes i cursed God when nothing seems to happen. Now he knows what I did.

Interact

Reply Quote
Did God hears my prayer? Off_lineArtemis.lavalounge #4 [-]
Did God hears my prayer? Lavalounge
18/03/13 11:02
Sometimes I feel like God is hard of hearing. I should have more faith.

Interact

Reply Quote
Did God hears my prayer? Off_linestn0404 #5 [-]
19/03/13 04:08
Somethings i doubt if god exist, cause i have suffer alot of injustice in the past and those who did it to me are getting better with their lives. sad.

Interact

Reply Quote
Did God hears my prayer? Off_lineXiao Hu Did God hears my prayer? 51x5vr #6 [-]
19/03/13 15:11
Well, there is a reason they call it 'Faith'...

Interact

Reply Quote
Did God hears my prayer? Off_lineXiao Hu Did God hears my prayer? 51x5vr #7 [-]
21/03/13 09:27
Remember I told you when you asked about religion to seek advice from someone 'great' ? Well,  I'm not that person. But fortunately,  my master is Did God hears my prayer? Tongue  So, when I told him why you doubt if God exist, he said "tell him about karma...  Karma probably really works no matter if they believe it or not.  Whoever does something wrong, will get it back, sooner or later. If not in this life, in next one. "

Interact

Reply Quote
Did God hears my prayer? Off_lineKParker #8 [-]
Did God hears my prayer? Idu
09/06/13 17:43
On the belief of God and if he hears the prayers. It does, sometimes we have to thank God for not answering those prayers. The downfalls could be lessons in which you need to learn. OR!! They could be blessings in disguise. First and foremost though?? Never be envious of someones blessings or if they seem to be doing better then you?? BECAUSE! you don't know what they went through to get that blessing or to be doing so good. They could be going through some terrible things to get where they are. Things you might not be willing to give up yet. Issues you might not be willing to deal with yet. Of Course God hears all prayers. Faith may be blind?? But it's not stupid!! For all intensive purposes take a look at the Book of Job, you think you had it bad??? God and the Adversary took this man and turned his life upside down just to make a point to each other. Like making a bet with each other on what this guy would do next. So you think you have it bad???? Try reading that book for a few hints as to how bad it can really really REALLY get!!! Take a peek at it. See what I mean.

Interact

Reply Quote
Did God hears my prayer? Off_lineKParker #9 [-]
09/06/13 17:48
I am also going to add to . . . . God doesn't really GIVE YOU ANYTHING ON A SILVER PLATTER!!! He brings you the opportunities to get what you need done. He puts things in your path that just might get you what you need. It's a God that wants you to learn a grow. If he hands you everything?? what do you learn??? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! Except learn to be a spolied little brat and expects God to give you everything. LOL, he wants you to work for what you need and want. So sit and think about all the missed opportunities. Oh and don't sit there and say there wasn't anything??? Because then I will now for a fact your lying. God will ONLY give you things you can handle at the moment in time in life. See ya on the flip side

Interact

Reply Quote
Did God hears my prayer? Off_linealexbot #10 [-]
10/06/13 01:53
seems no clear answer, G grey with 6 strikes..all moves toward a greyish field.
[url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url]
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum