View previous topicGo downView next topic
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~
https://immortality.forumotion.co.uk

Same system as Superiching? Empty Same system as Superiching?

Wed 28 Jun 2017, 21:18

Same system as Superiching? Off_linewwfjdraw

Same system as Superiching?

Lead[-]
Same system as Superiching? U
14/03/14 03:23
Ok so from what I know Alex made up the system of the stars that are used in his hexagrams in his book. But then I found the site that had this person who tosses use the same system of identifiers as superiching. So is it safe to assume then that this person was taught superiching? Or did AC not come up with the sequence of stars that are on each line in the hexagrams? I always thought that it was a different set of stars on the lines like in Lo's version of najia iching. And that AC made up his own stars based on those.

http://firepigmjedi.blogspot.com

Interact

Reply Quote
Same system as Superiching? Off_lineXiao Hu Same system as Superiching? 51x5vr #1 [-]
14/03/14 06:59
He use Alex's abbreviations and HexGen.

Interact

Reply Quote
Same system as Superiching? Off_linewwfjdraw #2 [-]
14/03/14 18:31
So then yes same. What I am wondering is then did Alex copy another systems abbreviations or is this person using AC abbreviations and hexgen and did he lean it from superiching.com or from another teacher who uses the same abbreviations?

Interact

Reply Quote
Same system as Superiching? Off_lineXiao Hu Same system as Superiching? 51x5vr #3 [-]
14/03/14 19:50
you should ask him what method he use, where or from who he learned it, why he use Alex's abbreviations and anything else you wonder about.. Same system as Superiching? Tongue

Interact

Reply Quote
Same system as Superiching? Off_linewwfjdraw #4 [-]
16/03/14 05:36
Left a comment on his page.
[url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url]
View previous topicBack to topView next topic