View previous topicGo downView next topic
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~
https://immortality.forumotion.co.uk

Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name? Empty Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name?

Wed 28 Jun 2017, 21:34

Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name? Off_linestn0404

Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name?

Lead[-]
Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name? U
03/04/14 05:57
Year: w, Month: m, Day: cn-I, Empty: cn & e

Break - 41        The Well - 48

R y   O  U        G t  - -      blk
      G t   X           B sh  -       wht
      B sh - -          K s  - -      gry
 K s  B c   X  J        K yo  -       yel
      R m   -           G h   -       red
      P e   O           B c  - -      grn

Another whom i am considering paying him to pick an auspicious name for me. Not sure if it is good.

http://damnrightaboutit.blogspot.com/
Interact

Reply Quote
Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name? Off_linenazurcar #1 [-]
Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name? Idu
03/04/14 12:39
This guy should knows a great deal about what you seek. I think you should try.

Hope this info helps

Interact

Reply Quote
Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name? Off_lineXiao Hu Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name? 51x5vr #2 [-]
04/04/14 04:22
What makes you think he/she knows a great deal about name changing?

Interact

Reply Quote
Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name? Off_linestn0404 #3 [-]
04/04/14 16:12
Should i go to this master? I need to change my ID soon and hopefully i get a new name so I can add in my new ID.

Interact

Reply Quote
Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name? Off_lineXiao Hu Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name? 51x5vr #4 [-]
04/04/14 17:45
I'm not sure. Do you have 2 names in use like a Chinese name and an English one? 

When you change your ID name isn't important. To benefit from new name luck what you need most is as many people as possible calling and using your new name.

Interact

Reply Quote
Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name? Off_linestn0404 #5 [-]
04/04/14 19:11
I have both chinese n english name. Just dont know if this master is good. Or should I use the one YZ has given me

Interact

Reply Quote
Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name? Off_lineXiao Hu Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name? 51x5vr #6 [-]
04/04/14 20:02
Reason i asked if you have 2 names is the K yo combo forming on self line & 1st.  I guess it is the Chinese name you wish to change, but if everyone use your English name there is no point changing your Chinese name.

Hex shows another hidden K (another name) sitting on self.  Same name (K s) is shown in 4th line, problem is 4th line is secretly moving (day strike line to move) like I said no benefit from any change unless name is really used, doesn't matter which master you go to etc.

Interact

Reply Quote
Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name? Off_linestn0404 #7 [-]
04/04/14 21:49
You have a point. But we were to make a comparison is ggl better than yz? Maybe I use the name in my email and name card along side with my english name. I forgo the idea of adding in my id.

Interact

Reply Quote
Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name? Off_lineXiao Hu Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name? 51x5vr #8 [-]
05/04/14 01:07
Again, I think it's pointless to change your Chinese name to another since you will hardly ever use the full name given and no one will use it to call you. Name luck only influence a small portion of your heavenly luck, changing name to improve luck, especially as an adult ,won't likely make any difference.

I've got nothing more to say about hex or subject.  

Interact

Reply Quote
Should I go to Master GGL for the change of my chinese name? Off_linestn0404 #9 [-]
05/04/14 07:31
Thanks xiao hu for the input, anyway i will visit GGL to get a set of name, probably the last time i do a name change. I will choose one that I like to use.
[url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url]
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum