Progress of my finances Empty Progress of my finances

Thu 29 Jun 2017, 20:28
Progress of my finances Off_linedenvog

Progress of my finances

Lead[-]
Progress of my finances Idu
17/10/15 23:23
DEAR SIR
I would ask about my development of my finances for the nextProgress of my finances Arrow-10x10 30 days ...
I have deep assessment of the works of Dear Alex Chiu .. and his perfect site.!!

yesterday i tossed coins and get

Year: wa, Month: sh, Day: y-III, Empty: sh & h

Too Much - 28    

G wa - -       blk
      R yo  -        wht
 K w  P h   -  J     gry
      R yo  -        yel
 B y  P h   -        red
      G c  - - U     grn

Unstable  

Edited 2 times by denvog 18/10/15 08:58.
Interact

Reply Quote
Progress of my finances Off_lineXiao Hu Progress of my finances 51x5vr #1 [-]
Progress of my finances U
18/10/15 10:30
hi,
hard to tell (am no expert) you've got a single hex with no moving lines, and there's no connection between both money stars to empty self line. hidden B star, the money killer, comes out on day of toss (y). however, wood isn't strong enough under month - wont  do much harm.  B star can refer to a friend/ brother/someone your age/ obstacle etc. usually combined with red color, it means a dispute, quarrel or just been talkative/ verbal.  you didn't give any info about your situation,  so check Alex's 5 stars & 6 colors chapters for more info about that.

Self line empty & bounding to day - from book Secret of Wen Wang Gua it usually means false agreement even with prior verbal commitment.     

Interact

Reply Quote
Progress of my finances Off_linedenvogNew question -- How will be my finances the next 30 days ? #2 [-]
19/10/15 00:24
Year: wa, Month: sh, Day: cn-V, Empty: sh & h

Difficulty - 39   Need - 5

K t  - -            K t  - -      red
        P sh  -            P sh  -       grn
        B s  - - J         B s  - -      blk
        B s   -             P cn  -       wht
G m  R w   X           G y   -       gry
        P cn  X  U        K t   -       yel

Unstable

These days my finances are in bad shape .. my job as therapist have few customers, just only my uncle supported me financially by now he is helping me to a legal issues relating to finances, my mother uninvolved for the difficulties I have as a family man.

Interact

Reply Quote
Progress of my finances Off_lineXiao Hu Progress of my finances 51x5vr #3 [-]
19/10/15 22:35
new? is same question again with a little twist Progress of my finances Happy  anyways,  fire R,  your costumers is heart (root) of combo K.  fire is  buried in month and won't do any better within 30 days.  some days when fire is strong under day you'll probably do better.  today and tomorrow are fire days e,w.  so can you please tell me if you've had more costumers than the usual, it  will help me learn.

hidden money star, Gm, shows you will receive some money on dates yo or cn when bondage is strike open.  money star will than bound with secretly moving 5th line green P sh. 5th line says in times of trouble "friends" come to help.  green P can represent a family member like a parent/someone older or maybe it is your uncle, don't know.  

Interact

Reply Quote
Progress of my finances Off_linedenvog #4 [-]
20/10/15 01:04
DEAR SIR
YES today i had some phone calls of my clients ... and tomorrow i will have work to do... you are right and thank you so much for help.

Since long ago i read and try to understand WEN WANG GUA and i have some qestions if you could help me :
1) can i combine BAZI with WEN WANG GUA ?
2) what your opinion of WEI HUA ?
ANYWAY I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
BYE

Interact

Reply Quote
Progress of my finances Off_lineXiao Hu Progress of my finances 51x5vr #5 [-]
21/10/15 06:12
many years ago one of the best readers around here said knowing Ba-Zi helps a lot with reading.  few days ago received a book about Ba-Zi.  If you're interested PM me your mail and will send you the book (pdf).

Interact

Reply Quote
Progress of my finances Off_linedenvog #6 [-]
21/10/15 11:16
Dear XIAO HU

I have no words to express my gratitude for your assistance by few words with much wisdom and then to offer a book you approve !!!!
My email is denisvoglis@yahoo.gr
and my awebsite is WWW. TCM-CURE.COM
I WAIT YOUR REPLY
BEST REGARDS
D.V.

Interact

Reply Quote
Progress of my finances Off_lineXiao Hu Progress of my finances 51x5vr #7 [-]
21/10/15 12:38
oh I'm just a student I really don't know much. got the book from some one very reliable.  but,  thank you for your kind words! sent the book, hope it will be helpful Progress of my finances Happy 

Interact

Reply Quote
Progress of my finances Off_linedenvog #8 [-]
22/10/15 09:28
Xiao Hu wrote:

oh I'm just a student I really don't know much. got the book from some
one very reliable.  but,  thank you for your kind words! sent the book, hope it will be helpful Progress of my finances Happy 

Thanks a lot ... indeed there is close connection of Ba Zi with Wen Wang Gua inside this wonderful book you sent..
I will try to rend step by step .. am very happy !!! many thanks
have a nice day

Interact

Reply Quote
Progress of my finances Off_lineXiao Hu Progress of my finances 51x5vr #9 [-]
22/10/15 12:41
didn't notice there was a 2nd book. both rar files looked same to me...Progress of my finances Embarassed  sent part 2 just now. 

Interact

Reply Quote
Progress of my finances Off_linedenvogQuestion about my finances until the end of the year 2015. #10 [-]
19/11/15 04:05
TODAY i toss the coins by asking for my finances until the end of the year 2015.

Year: wa, Month: h, Day: h-VI, Empty: cn & e

Solution - 40     Joy - 16

G sh - -          G sh - -      yel
      R s  - - U        R s  - -      red
      K w   -           K w   -       grn
      K w  - -          B m  - -      blk
      G cn  O  J        K e  - -      wht
 P t  B y  - -          G wa - -      gry

6 Match
i focused on starProgress of my finances Arrow-10x10 G ..
Dear Xiao Hu Progress of my finances 51x5vrcan you help me ??

Edited 1 time by denvog 19/11/15 04:09.
Interact

Reply Quote
Progress of my finances Off_lineXiao Hu Progress of my finances 51x5vr #11 [-]
19/11/15 12:25
can help you learn how to read your own hexes, but you'll have to try do your own reading.  sorry, i find no interest in reading for others, specially when past questions have no outcomes.

Interact

Reply Quote
Progress of my finances Off_linedenvog #12 [-]
20/11/15 00:00
Yes you are absolutely right ...next time I will try to explain my divinatatory Hexagram with as much knowledge I have gained from reading of ALEX CHIU.. but I would like to interfere on correcting me sometimes... !!!

Interact

Reply Quote
Progress of my finances Off_linealexbotso and so #13 [-]
20/11/15 07:12
I took a look at your exagram. Seems to me your finances will stay as they are today.
[url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url]
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum