View previous topicGo downView next topic
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~
https://immortality.forumotion.co.uk

Coming Soon= New* I Ching Interpretation Android App Empty Coming Soon= New* I Ching Interpretation Android App

Thu 29 Jun 2017, 21:01
Coming Soon= New* I Ching Interpretation Android App Off_lineBen

Coming Soon= New* I Ching Interpretation Android App

Lead[-]
Coming Soon= New* I Ching Interpretation Android App Combatmartialarts
26/02/16 15:22
Tell all your friends. If they do I Ching they'll want to know about this.

I am doing a fund raiser (https://www.gofundme.com/vdreru8c) and building a website (coming soon www.oracleiching.com).

The app is currently being built to encompass all of the rules in Alex Chiu's book. The app will instantly give interpretations, store previous readings to allow rating the predictions as true, close or wrong. The website will be pretty simple, mainly to showcase the app (which I'll put on Google Play) and some other I Ching related items.

Interact

Reply Quote
Coming Soon= New* I Ching Interpretation Android App Off_lineBen #1 [-]
Coming Soon= New* I Ching Interpretation Android App Combatmartialarts
11/03/16 23:29
I hired a developer in Pakistan who said he could make the app in a week. 2 weeks later he had duplicated the calendar to Chinese date converter (but failed to set it to Beijing time) and made a useless horizontal I ching input (not only lacking the standard stacked design, but the buttons didn't do anything.) I did an I Ching reading about the guy I almost hired that was positive, but he said only a web app, wanted more (but still cheap) and wouldn't quote the price of developing an Android app. So, I won't know if he would have worked out well. I got my money back, but want to develop it myself or with a partner. I doubt it will be a money maker unless it was a monthly fee for app function, ads wouldn't be enough since it's likely a small field.

Does anyone have code for something like the hexagram generator on this site? It might be enough to start the app, 1st generation may simply be fading weak stars, bolding strong stars, showing bounding/striking graphically. Next generation would be listing the rules that apply and finally, self identifying appointed stars. No matter what, still way simpler than the most basic chess engine.

Interact

Reply Quote
Coming Soon= New* I Ching Interpretation Android App Off_linealexbot #2 [-]
Coming Soon= New* I Ching Interpretation Android App Idu
15/03/16 06:52
it's great idea!
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum