View previous topicGo downView next topic
Oracle_I_Ching

Where did I make my error in this reading? Empty Where did I make my error in this reading?

Tue 07 Nov 2017, 15:12
I asked if I would get sales if I went in on Saturday (which is optional) and got:

Code:

Year: yo, Month: sh, Day: s-III, Empty: cn & e

Too Much - 28     Same - 13

G wa  X           G sh  -       grn
         R yo  -           R s   -       blk
  K w  P h   -  J        K w   -       wht
         R yo  -           P h   -       gry
  B y  P h   O           G c  - -      yel
         G c   X  U        B m   -       red

Unstable          Stable

[size][color][font][size]

My interpretation was that the strong moving advancing G bounds to the retreating R and stops the retreat, meaning sales.

Even though the selfline kills it's hider and the other G star kills back at it's P star, I predicted sales. Is the trap on the advancing G enough to stop it?

The result was no sales for me (last week's top rep), the room did well as a whole. Did I read something wrong or forget a rules?[/size][/font][/color][/size]
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~
https://immortality.forumotion.co.uk

Where did I make my error in this reading? Empty Re: Where did I make my error in this reading?

Tue 07 Nov 2017, 17:20
Self line links with 2nd (Ph) and 1st (Gc). those lines represents you as well.  1st line isn't moving, line bound with month. before you reach 6th line phase, you'll have to wait for starting phase to unfold.   And maybe whole hex show exactly what already happened.  you didn't have any sales while others did well as a whole.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum