View previous topicGo downView next topic
TheShaps
TheShaps

Will I reach Stream Entry in this life time? Empty Will I reach Stream Entry in this life time?

Sun 24 Jun 2018, 12:46
Hello,
I asked the I ching : "Will I achieve stream entry in this life time?", got:
Code:

Year: sh, Month: w, Day: yo-II, Empty: w & wa

Joy - 16          Return - 24

G sh - -          R yo - -      blk
      R s  - -          P h  - -      wht
      K w   O  U        G c  - -      gry
      B m  - -          G cn - -      yel
      K e  - -          B y  - -      red
 P t  G wa  X  J        P t   -       grn

6 Match           6 Match

what are the omens, what is it saying?
G star on the self line, and a K star on U line.
And there is 6 match.
Is it telling when the date of the event will happen?

Thanks in advance.
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~
https://immortality.forumotion.co.uk

Will I reach Stream Entry in this life time? Empty Re: Will I reach Stream Entry in this life time?

Sun 24 Jun 2018, 13:14
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey there,

not sure what exactly is stream entry.  all i know is one of the stages to enlightenment.. correct me if wrong.

lower Gua shows you have doubts about being able to achieve that.  i think with time, and the right support you'll be able to progress. 3rd line indicate there's a friend who can help you with that.  

as for hex omens maybe this will help http://www.akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#16
TheShaps
TheShaps

Will I reach Stream Entry in this life time? Empty Re: Will I reach Stream Entry in this life time?

Sun 24 Jun 2018, 13:37
Thank you for replying.

You are correct, it is the first stage to awakening as outlined by the Buddha. 

If we look at he line its in not an auspicious omen, so I am counting on superIching method Smile

Line 1:
Wilhelm/Baynes:Enthusiasm that expresses itself brings misfortune.

what does the hider P star on the self line says?
And G star on self Line is good right? 
Is the event will not happen until the empty date will be fulfilled? 
Thanks
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~

Sun 24 Jun 2018, 16:32
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
hehe, was thinking about 1st line meaning too.  in general 16 hex is about happiness/joy.  1st line warns about making the mistake of taking misery for happiness.  line also speaks about hanging around "foolish" people.  thinking one is happy when in fact he isn't.  avoid that and you'll avoid the misfortune omen.   Very Happy 

Stars as in P, G and the rest have lots of meaning.  not having any experience in your type of question can limit meanings to :

P  - in timing kind of questions for example when asking  "when something will happen" P is the appointed star, representing when what ever you wanna know will happen.  in your case Self isn't moving line bound with month w and U line.  need t or c dates (month, year)  to strike line loose.  P can also represents frustration, or feelings in general.  so pick one that feels most correct to you.  

G wa  - sitting on 1st line, in your case, i think represents "Gain" = stage one of awakening.  

Hider P t -  if you read what Alex has to say about it than you already know is going to be hard for hider P t  to come out,  G wa (the bearer) and other moving line (4th) kills it.  looks like is a hard thingy to achieve    on the bright side, if P =  time you''ll reach enlightenment or get closer to goal,  when self move you'll reach P t (Gwa turns to P t).
TheShaps
TheShaps

Sat 30 Jun 2018, 15:46
Xiao Hu wrote:hehe, was thinking about 1st line meaning too.  in general 16 hex is about happiness/joy.  1st line warns about making the mistake of taking misery for happiness.  line also speaks about hanging around "foolish" people.  thinking one is happy when in fact he isn't.  avoid that and you'll avoid the misfortune omen.   Very Happy 

Stars as in P, G and the rest have lots of meaning.  not having any experience in your type of question can limit meanings to :

P  - in timing kind of questions for example when asking  "when something will happen" P is the appointed star, representing when what ever you wanna know will happen.  in your case Self isn't moving line bound with month w and U line.  need t or c dates (month, year)  to strike line loose.  P can also represents frustration, or feelings in general.  so pick one that feels most correct to you.  

G wa  - sitting on 1st line, in your case, i think represents "Gain" = stage one of awakening.  

Hider P t -  if you read what Alex has to say about it than you already know is going to be hard for hider P t  to come out,  G wa (the bearer) and other moving line (4th) kills it.  looks like is a hard thingy to achieve    on the bright side, if P =  time you''ll reach enlightenment or get closer to goal,  when self move you'll reach P t (Gwa turns to P t).

Hey, I was studying the super Iching some more, and pondered about the interpretation, and what you have said as well.This is what I got so far.

G star is on self line which means gain on what I want( stream entry)
The month wa is soil and #6 in Chinese calendar in the self-line
The month of the cast is w (fire) which is june
            The date of G self line (wa soil) is chaining to t( water) and kills it (soil kills water)
The Month of the cast w(fire) is  and is NOT killing the t(water) in the Hider P
The G bearer in self line Kills the P hider, so not good for the hider and The year of the cast is 2018 (sh (soil)), which kills the t(water) of the Hider P in the self-line. But The month of the cast w(fire) is producing the month of the self-line (wa which is soil) And the year of the cast  is  sh (2018 (soil)) is like the month of the G self-line wa (soil).  So overall the date of self-line G (wa) is healthy but the date of the hider P t is being killed twice form what I understand, but you are saying line 4 is also killing it, so can you explain why line 4 kills the hide P?.
The self line and the U line are both empty  (alex wrote : The J and the U are both empty.  When that happens, nothing will happen. )
So does that mean that steram entry won’t happen? But on the other hand there is a double 6 Match which means yes, according to what is said in superiching.

You wrote:
 in your case Self isn't moving line bound with month w and U line.  need t or c dates (month, year)  to strike line loose. 

Can you explain why it is bound, and where in supreiching it explains what bound lines is?
So according to what you wrote, the month its going to happen (if it happenes ) is t?  And the year will be c? or is it year t and month c? how did you conclude its t and c, and not t and wa?
 Year t is is year 2020, and month  wa starts on July 6th, 2020. If its year c what year is it in western calendar? There is only up until 2020 which is year t in the calendars at superiching
Maybe its worth to cast another hexgram asking “When will I reach stream entry”?
Thanks
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~

Sat 30 Jun 2018, 21:09
"can you explain why line 4 kills the hide P?.can you explain why line 4 kills the hide P?."

4th line K w  turns to G c killing hider.

"self line and the U line are both empty  (alex wrote : The J and the U are both empty.  When that happens, nothing will happen. ) "

as a rule a moving line is not empty.  both J and U are moving.  see, Alex says a lot of things, not all of them are correct.  for example, Alex says to convert local time to Beijing time when tossing. He is wrong.  local time is what everyone should use.

Alex also changed the empty date chart which is even worse.  if you're interested P.M me your email and will send you a Hex Generator with correct empty dates.  

"Can you explain why it is bound, and where in supreiching it explains what bound lines is?"

http://www.superiching.com/bondage.htm

"is t?  And the year will be c? or is it year t and month c? how did you conclude its t and c, and not t and wa?"

when wa bound with w the only elements that can strike open the bondage are t or c. what i meant was dates t or c will be needed to make line move. can be day, month or year,  depended on time frame. in your case is more likely to happen in year or month (t, c) rather than day.

"There is only up until 2020 which is year t in the calendars at superiching"
thanks for mentioning that. stopped using Alex's hex generator ages ago.  write me your email, and will send you hex generator with extended years, up till 2032.  if you still toss that far in future, no worries, will tweak generator to run a lil further for you.  Will I reach Stream Entry in this life time? Icon_razz  

Maybe its worth to cast another hexgram asking “When will I reach stream entry”?
sure, why not.  am a student just like you. but, will do my best to help. 

in general answer is positive. hex 16 changes to 24. maybe you'll go back somewhere when things happen, don't know.  the best person to understand hex is you.
TheShaps
TheShaps

Sun 01 Jul 2018, 09:56
Xiao Hu wrote:"can you explain why line 4 kills the hide P?.can you explain why line 4 kills the hide P?."

4th line K w  turns to G c killing hider.

"self line and the U line are both empty  (alex wrote : The J and the U are both empty.  When that happens, nothing will happen. ) "

as a rule a moving line is not empty.  both J and U are moving.  see, Alex says a lot of things, not all of them are correct.  for example, Alex says to convert local time to Beijing time when tossing. He is wrong.  local time is what everyone should use.

Alex also changed the empty date chart which is even worse.  if you're interested P.M me your email and will send you a Hex Generator with correct empty dates.  

"Can you explain why it is bound, and where in supreiching it explains what bound lines is?"

"is t?  And the year will be c? or is it year t and month c? how did you conclude its t and c, and not t and wa?"

when wa bound with w the only elements that can strike open the bondage are t or c. what i meant was dates t or c will be needed to make line move. can be day, month or year,  depended on time frame. in your case is more likely to happen in year or month (t, c) rather than day.

"There is only up until 2020 which is year t in the calendars at superiching"
thanks for mentioning that. stopped using Alex's hex generator ages ago.  write me your email, and will send you hex generator with extended years, up till 2032.  if you still toss that far in future, no worries, will tweak generator to run a lil further for you.  Will I reach Stream Entry in this life time? Icon_razz  

sure, why not.  am a student just like you. but, will do my best to help. 

in general answer is positive. hex 16 changes to 24. maybe you'll go back somewhere when things happen, don't know.  the best person to understand hex is you.

Thanks a bunch man, I can't send private messages yet, so maybe you can pm me the link, or post it here so other members could benefit from the calendar, btw is there a program that does the interpretation of the hex for you, with the elements and everything? would be very cool if there is Smile
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~

Sun 01 Jul 2018, 10:30
Adjusted hex Generator is HTML file, is not online anywhere.  you can use it without being connected to internet.   if you worry am sending you a virus or anything like that just scan file for threats.  anyway P.M you my email

"is there a program that does the interpretation of the hex for you ?"

not that i know of
TheShaps
TheShaps

Sun 15 Jul 2018, 11:43
Xiao Hu wrote:Adjusted hex Generator is HTML file, is not online anywhere.  you can use it without being connected to internet.   if you worry am sending you a virus or anything like that just scan file for threats.  anyway P.M you my email

"is there a program that does the interpretation of the hex for you ?"

not that i know of

Hey,
I threw the coins once again asking "when will I reach first jhana?" 
jhana btw is a meditative state that was thought by the buddha, 
anyway I got : 

Code:

Year: sh, Month: wa, Day: s-V, Empty: y & m

Solution - 40     Wonderful - 11

G sh - -          R yo - -      red
      R s  - - U        P h  - -      grn
      K w   O           G c  - -      blk
      K w   X           G cn  -       wht
      G cn  -  J        B y   -       gry
 P t  B y   X           P t   -       yel

6 Match

This hex is similar to the first I got. I suppose the P t is the event (the time I will reach jhana) and its chaninign to P t.
Also there is Kw combo in the middle, and both change to G.

what do you think, when will it happen, in what year and in what month?

Thanks.
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~

Sun 15 Jul 2018, 18:49
yea, kinda similar.    if t is date time, than year t or month t. 

problem is when 3rd and 4th move (date t or c) those 2 lines strike hider (G repel P).  just when you think you've got it, that moment is gone.  maybe is best not to focus on  "when"  so much...
TheShaps
TheShaps

Sun 15 Jul 2018, 19:06
Xiao Hu wrote:yea, kinda similar.    if t is date time, than year t or month t. 

problem is when 3rd and 4th move (date t or c) those 2 lines strike hider (G repel P).  just when you think you've got it, that moment is gone.  maybe is best not to focus on  "when"  so much...
Thanks man. I was hoping it will happen this year, or the next year at most. Do you think there is a chance it can happen this year, based on the hexagram ? 

If we look at the self line the G cn might have significance, sh strikes cn, and this year 2018 is sh, so maybe this year?
year t is 2020, and it doesn't make a lot of sense that is should take that long, since I think i am pretty close.

should I throw another hex, or just leave it be as it is? 
thanks.
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~

Sun 15 Jul 2018, 19:08
if your time frame in mind is months than could be month t
TheShaps
TheShaps

Sun 15 Jul 2018, 19:13
Xiao Hu wrote:if your time frame in mind is months than could be month t
yea, but month t is long gone... Unless its month t of the next year, Is it possible it can give just month without year if its not this year? 
I wasn't really expecting it to say months, I was expecting it to give year and month, even if it was this year, so if it was this year I was expecting it to give year:sh month: t or something like that.
if it was next year that I was expecting year:h month t etc...

Edit:
Pardon me, didn't realize month t is december this year, because of the order in the hex generator, it looks like year t is january because it is placed as first year in the month tab, but it's actually december this year. Anyway, maybe if its month t this year it will happen. guess will have to see Smile 
thanks
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~

Sun 15 Jul 2018, 19:27
acutely year h starts in the beginning of February 2019.  check hex generator for exact month, i think is c.
TheShaps
TheShaps

Sun 15 Jul 2018, 19:34
Xiao Hu wrote:acutely year h starts in the beginning of February 2019.  check hex generator for exact month, i think is c.
yea,
January 2019 is year: h month:c
December 2018 is year: sh month:t 
actually it seems that month t is always December, and month c is always January 
anyway  thanks for your help, if it happens in december this year, I will let you know
TheShaps
TheShaps

Mon 16 Jul 2018, 11:53
Xiao Hu wrote:acutely year h starts in the beginning of February 2019.  check hex generator for exact month, i think is c.

Hey, sorry if this is bothering you, but I threw another hex today with the same question as yesterday, to be sure when it's going to happen.
I got:
Code:

Year: sh, Month: wa, Day: yo-VI, Empty: y & m

Trapped - 47     

P wa - -       yel
      B yo  -        red
      K h   -  U     grn
      R w  - -       blk
      P cn  -        wht
      G y  - - J     gry

6 Match          

looks pretty simple, if the event is G y then we must wait for s to strike it, month s is next month -august. 
if the event is P cn then we must wait for sh to strike? 
not sure exactly what it is saying, and also its is not consistent with the hex from yesterday.
what do you think?
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~

Mon 16 Jul 2018, 19:25
nah, you're not bothering me.  I'm here to study. 

47 "Exhaustion" in general is positive.  hex says those who are able to be joyful even in difficulty, are great people.

Bounding P on 2nd should be the appointed.  not sure what but something will happen when line move  dates m or sh.  .
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum