View previous topicGo downView next topic
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~
https://immortality.forumotion.co.uk

Is god helping me to find a new love? Empty Is god helping me to find a new love?

Wed 28 Jun 2017, 20:04

Is god helping me to find a new love?

Lead[-]
 Is god helping me to find a new love? U
12/08/13 07:05
I better move on from that colleague of mine, i wonder if god has it all planned. Maybe he thinks another person is better for her, i wonder if he is planning to arrange for someone suitable for me.

Year: e, Month: s, Day: sh-VII, Empty: y & m

Feed - 27         Big Profit - 14

B y   -           K e   -       gry
 K e  P t  - -          G wa - -      yel
      G sh  X  J        R yo  -       red
 R yo G cn  X           G cn  -       grn
      B y   X           B y   -       blk
      P t   -  U        P t   -       wht

Unstable          Stable

Which star should i use for god? Pt in the U line? Self line J moving into R and so many G producing it but Pt is weak. Doesn't seems like anything is going to happen.

http://damnrightaboutit.blogspot.com/
Interact

Reply Quote
 Is god helping me to find a new love? Off_lineXiao Hu  Is god helping me to find a new love? 51x5vr #1 [-]
12/08/13 11:32
There's no star for God.  When it comes to human ranks the position of the 6 lines is what you need to check. However, God isn't a part of this series of ranks.  God has a plan for all of us, you need to have patience. Doesn't mean you should sit idle doing nothing. I know these days many couples meet on line. Have you tried on line dating sites?

Interact

Reply Quote
 Is god helping me to find a new love? Off_linestn0404 #2 [-]
12/08/13 13:16
Never like the idea of dating. I find it strange, those women which i am fond of, i somehow i never managed to get together with them.  Is god helping me to find a new love? Rolleyes

Anyway does the hex shows anything that will happen?

Interact

Reply Quote
 Is god helping me to find a new love? Off_lineXiao Hu  Is god helping me to find a new love? 51x5vr #3 [-]
13/08/13 08:24
All I see at the moment is "Santa Barbara" scenarios  Is god helping me to find a new love? Eyes Sorry, didn't sleep much last 3 days  Is god helping me to find a new love? Happy  Anyway, you asked if God is helping you, right? The answer for that is always a yes, no need to ask I-Ching about that.  And If you don't feel comfortable using dating sites  than do something else,  just keep looking and don't give up!

Interact

Reply Quote
 Is god helping me to find a new love? Off_linestn0404 #4 [-]
13/08/13 14:24
Xiao Hu wrote:

All I see at the moment is "Santa Barbara" scenarios  Is god helping me to find a new love? Eyes Sorry, didn't sleep much last 3 days  Is god helping me to find a new love? Happy  Anyway, you asked if God is helping you, right? The answer for that is always a yes, no need to ask I-Ching about that.  And If you don't feel comfortable using dating sites  than do something else,  just keep looking and don't give up!

Sorry i don't know what is santa babara's scenarios. What is it anyway?

Interact

Reply Quote
 Is god helping me to find a new love? Off_lineXiao Hu  Is god helping me to find a new love? 51x5vr #5 [-]
13/08/13 17:37
Santa Barbara is an old American soap opera..  You see, relationship hexes are open to interpretation more than any other type of signs, and You've got enough going on in your hex for my imagination to run free  Is god helping me to find a new love? Tongue
[url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url]
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum