View previous topicGo downView next topic
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~
https://immortality.forumotion.co.uk

This is an interesting one . . . have a look ;) Empty This is an interesting one . . . have a look ;)

Wed 28 Jun 2017, 21:32

This is an interesting one . . . have a look ;) Off_lineKParker

This is an interesting one . . . have a look Wink

Lead[-]
This is an interesting one . . . have a look ;) Idu
09/03/14 15:30
I posed a question to the I-Ching as something has been bothering me I will post both questions.   A little bit of an overview though.  A year ago this past Christmas, I got word that my life partner (Who was serving in the U.S. Army) had passed away in the war efforts in Afghanistan.  Something didn't ring right with me in this.  As I had a wierd feeling that I was being lied too.  So I did the mourning partner thing, tried to move on with my life.  Well what didn't ring with me was, "supposedly" my deceased partner was sending me e-mail past the time they (U.S. Army) Lost contact with him.  I reported this to them and they had admitted that his laptop and the information there in had been missing for quite sometime, and that there "COULD" have been talking to someone who was "ghosting" him.  So I wrote those e-mails after the date they lost contact with him as someone posing as him (This surrounds the format of my first question) So after re-reading the Super I-Ching book two times over for the past couple of months I sat down and posed a question about my partner. 

First question asked around 4:28 p.m. CDT

Was K. Kennan was a real person at the time of the emails sent after the Military lost contact??

Year: w, Month: m, Day: m-VI, Empty: s & yo

Trapped - 47 Too Much - 28

P wa - - P wa - - yel
B yo - B yo - red
K h - U K h - grn
R w X B yo - blk
P cn - K h - wht
G y - - J P c - - gry

6 Match Unstable

The self line is healthy and strong. However my 6 Match is kind of Sketchy. So I think it stands. So the answer is YES!!

Next Question asked much later around 5:48 CDT

Will K. Kennan come find me??

Year: w, Month: m, Day: m-VI, Empty: s & yo

Arrive - 19 Finish - 60

K yo - - G t - - yel
G h X U B sh - red
B c - - K s - - grn
B c - - B c - - blk
R m - J R m - wht
P e - P e - gry

6 Match

I know the 6 match on the second hex doesn't matter (I think) but self line is Binding to the DATE and the MONTH so I saying the Self Line is VERY VERY STRONG!!! and R meaning I got something??? Tells me YES!! he will come find me.

Have at it!!! my lovlies and thank you in advance for the help!!! Smile

Interact

Reply Quote
This is an interesting one . . . have a look ;) Off_linewwfjdraw #1 [-]
This is an interesting one . . . have a look ;) U
09/03/14 16:50
I'm not finished researching. If you have any notes please share them. I will use them to further read your toss. From what I see the R store represents responsibility, R on self line is a good thing. you are right. However the R star is producing the worry star P. You are producing your own worry. If the worry star P is being killed however which it seems to be by the metal from K you should in the end find happiness, as K is  the happy star, so happiness will kill frustration I believe which is good luck to the tosser. As for the Gain star it kills back at itself so it is probably useless. A useless G star that once was and is no longer producing the self line I believe is not what you want. Over all I think good news will come.

Interact

Reply Quote
This is an interesting one . . . have a look ;) Off_lineKParker #2 [-]
09/03/14 17:46
Whoa Whoa Whoa!!!  Hold up!!! easy there hoss Wink   Your kind of all over the place there Smile  Okay Step one is to identify the appointed??  Read the question and then start from the appointed and work on the appointed only.  Step two once you identify the appointed check it's elemental strengths.  Step three check to see if the date and the month (mostly important is the date) Produce or Kill, Make Stronger or Weaken.  Step four check to see if there is anything helping or hurting the star and it's elemental.  Step five check the moving line is it the self line or the opponent line if not does it move to bind or strike, help or hurt the appointed? Make sure you watch those empties also!!!  What's empty.  Remember an element CAN BIND TO ITSELF.  An element can also help the element on the line. Here's a hint on the second toss??  Both date and month Bind and PRODUCE the self line.  The self line in the second toss IS the appointed.  Go from there and tell me what ya see Wink  

Interact

Reply Quote
This is an interesting one . . . have a look ;) Off_linewwfjdraw #3 [-]
09/03/14 19:33
KParker wrote:

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!!  Hold up!!! easy there hoss Wink   Your kind of all over the place there Smile  Okay Step one is to identify the appointed??  Read the question and then start from the appointed and work on the appointed only.  Step two once you identify the appointed check it's elemental strengths.  Step three check to see if the date and the month (mostly important is the date) Produce or Kill, Make Stronger or Weaken.  Step four check to see if there is anything helping or hurting the star and it's elemental.  Step five check the moving line is it the self line or the opponent line if not does it move to bind or strike, help or hurt the appointed? Make sure you watch those empties also!!!  What's empty.  Remember an element CAN BIND TO ITSELF.  An element can also help the element on the line. Here's a hint on the second toss??  Both date and month Bind and PRODUCE the self line.  The self line in the second toss IS the appointed.  Go from there and tell me what ya see Wink  

Thank you so much! I wish AC explained how to read hexagrams in a step by step process the way you do. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

Interact

Reply Quote
This is an interesting one . . . have a look ;) Off_linewwfjdraw #4 [-]
09/03/14 21:14
I don't know who your appointed is though. In AC book he said that if a man ask about a lover for a like a girl or wife or girl friend then it is the G. But I think he said that the R is the husband star for when women toss. It sounds to me like this partner of yours is the same sex as you, and I have nothing against that. But I would have no idea then what star is the appointed to represent your partner. I know that the J line is the tossers, so that star on that line is automatically you. If your appointed was your father then I would know that P would be the appointed. If you were asking about a sibling then I guess it does not matter if it is a boy or girl because I think B would be it. But all of this is just from my memory I have not checked my notes on anything I have talked about regarding you or your question, (since notes not complete). So to answer your question. I have no idea. Who your appointed is.

Edited 2 times by wwfjdraw 09/03/14 21:19.
Interact

Reply Quote
This is an interesting one . . . have a look ;) Off_lineXiao Hu This is an interesting one . . . have a look ;) 51x5vr #5 [-]
09/03/14 23:20
Yea, interesting,  I-Ching is a tool to to predict future events and your first question is about something that happened in the past.  My guess,  the connection to past events is shown by the relationship between 3rd line and Self line.  1st line can represents the past, or present, in this case probably the past. A very strong black R (thief/ liar /fraud) is sitting on moving 3rd line.  3rd line is connected to self thru Byo-Pcn and Kh and Gy.  Now, even if 3rd is cut loose by date (m) it doesn't mean things will happen when line move since you asked about the past. Maybe that  just mean you are no longer in contact with whoever stole your partner laptop after he died.

2nd question  - not sure I understand,  you said your partner died? you think he is still alive? Also what makes you think 6 match on 2nd hex doesn't work..? Yea,  6 match doesn't always means Yes, depends how strong your appointed is, or in some situations when the appointed is damaged (stroke) by dates (month, day). 

Interact

Reply Quote
This is an interesting one . . . have a look ;) Off_lineKParker #6 [-]
10/03/14 01:54
Hey here Xiao HU!!! Smile   I was told he died.  Yet I have been laboring under the thought that he isn't.  A lot of what the Military has been telling me in regards to his demise didn't make sense.  Nothing added up.  Which was why I got curious and posed the second question.  I was tied in knots (stomach) after I tossed the second question.  With the overpowering "R m" and dates producing the self line.  Hmm Perhaps I will pose the question different wording a bit later again and post it to see if the hexagrams a concurrent. 

Interact

Reply Quote
This is an interesting one . . . have a look ;) Off_lineXiao Hu This is an interesting one . . . have a look ;) 51x5vr #7 [-]
10/03/14 14:15
I'm really sorry for your lost, I know how hard it is to lose some1 you love. Did you talk to his parents or anyone else form his unit about that? 

2nd hex - U line will move to bound with self  when bondage is broken. Most likely on date yo when 6th line will also gain enough strength to move, and emptiness between J and U fulfill (s,yo). I doubt your partner is represented by U line or 6th line, could be that person knew him, or is related to him, not sure exactly, sorry.

Interact

Reply Quote
This is an interesting one . . . have a look ;) Off_linenazurcar #8 [-]
04/04/14 04:01
The first toss suggest someone who already died and his soul were trapped at the placed where he died. Because of shock it might take sometime before he could go to the light.

In Afghanistan anything can happen and perhaps the laptop were stolen too.

The second toss meanwhile is saying your hope of wanting hubby to come home will not happen due to the first circumstances for example being told by the Army of what had happened.

Hope this info helps.
[url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url][url=<a href=][/url]
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum