View previous topicGo downView next topic
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~
https://immortality.forumotion.co.uk

How you use I-Ching to bet on horse races? Empty How you use I-Ching to bet on horse races?

Wed 28 Jun 2017, 16:10
mummify

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top
G'day!

I'm pretty new to I-Ching so I hope this question doesn't seem stupid or anything like that - I sort of figure that there is no harm in asking.

The Melbourne Cup is coming up here in Australia (November) - it is an Aussie tradition to have a bet on the Cup Smile This year, I would like to do something different with my bets and I was wondering if I-Ching can help me. This year I would like to do some novelty bets such as trifecta's (pick the first three horses) as well as a quartet (pick the first four horses). The TAB (betting authority here in Australia) always puts good odds on the Melbourne Cup horses in order to get more people betting on it.

Do you think I-Ching is suitable for this type of thing? There are normally 24 horses running in the Cup.

Thanks in advance!

Mummify

Death Of Adsense Free Report
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
tyciol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top
Do it for the stock market, because that actually benefits society, and doesn't abuse animals.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top
What the ??!!

The horses are already in training - it's what they are specifically bred to do (and that's why their owners/trainers pay nearly $1million for them). I don't know what horse racing is like over there, but over here, it is a big deal. The Melbourne Cup is referred to as the race that stops a nation - and it's true! Melbourne Cup day is HUGE - horses from all over the world come to compete.

Gawd, I wouldn't put much faith in the stock market here - Australia is way over due for a recession, the only reason it hasn't happened yet is because Western Australia is driving the country due to all the mining contracts. When the market crashes, it really crashes Smile

Thanks for replying, mate.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum